Information regarding personal data
I. Personal Data Administrator
- The administrator of your personal data provided in the registration form is FC Capital Group Limited, 16F, King’s Commercial Centre, 25 King’s Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- You can contact the Administrator by writing to the address: FC Capital Group Limited, 16F, King’s Commercial Centre, 25 King’s Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong, or email address: [email protected]
II. Purposes and grounds for processing
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular: a. in order to undertake actions before entering into a contract at the request of the person the data relates to or the performance of a contract to which the person the data concerns is a party (data necessary to conclude the contract are indicated in the contact form) – (basis from art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR); b. to conclude a sales contract, based on your interest in our offer (basis from art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR); c. for analytical purposes [better matching of services to the needs of our customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our company, etc.] being the implementation of our legitimate interest in this (basis from art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR); d. for archival (evidentiary) purposes being the realization of our legitimate interest in securing information in case of a legal need to demonstrate facts (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR); e. to possibly establish, pursue, or defend against claims being the realization of our legitimate interest in this (basis from art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR); f. for customer satisfaction research being the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (basis from art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR); g. to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including tailoring them to your needs, i.e., profiling, being the realization of our legitimate interest in this (basis from art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR);
- The legal basis for processing your data is the contract between you and the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”, which is concluded as a result of accepting the Regulations and for the performance of which processing your data is necessary or in case or a separate “Consent” given by you, e.g., to send you commercial information, i.e., a newsletter or for us to use direct marketing.
- Providing personal data in the case of wanting to conclude a Contract is not mandatory, but not providing them will mean that concluding and executing the Contract will be impossible.
III. Data storage period
- Your personal data processed for the purpose of concluding or executing a contract will be stored no longer than necessary, i.e., for the period necessary to: a. post-sales customer service (e.g., complaint handling), b. secure or pursue any claims to which the Administrator is entitled, c. fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator (e.g., resulting from accounting or tax regulations),
- Your personal data processed for the purposes of marketing own Administrator’s products based on a legitimate legal interest will be processed until the objection is made by the person the data concerns.
- Your personal data processed based on separate consent will be processed until it is withdrawn.
IV. The right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are important legitimate grounds for us regarding your data that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to possibly establish, pursue, or defend against claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing data for this purpose.
V. Data recipients
- Your personal data may be disclosed: to our partners, i.e., companies we cooperate with by combining products or services, entities supporting us in providing electronic services, i.e., those that provide payment services, credit, perform audit services, support promotion offers, cooperate within marketing campaigns.
- Our subcontractors (processing entities), e.g., accounting, legal, IT firms, marketing agencies, banks, postal operators, carriers, business information offices, document archiving companies, may also have access to your data.
VI. Rights of the persons the data concerns:
- In accordance with the GDPR, you are entitled to: a. the right to access your data and receive a copy of it; b. the right to rectify (correct) your data; c. the right to delete data, limit data processing; d. the right to object to data processing; e. the right to data portability; f. the right to withdraw consent at any time; g. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VII. Automated decision-making
- Your personal data will be processed automatically (including in the form of profiling), but it will not cause any legal effects to you or similarly significantly affect your situation.
- Profiling of personal data by the Administrator involves the processing of your data (also automatically) by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular, to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests.